Oct 21,2013
By: 'The White Cottage'
Oct 21,2013
We are 6 months into a 12 month contract and have had to ask to be released from the contract such is the poor state of the house. I am aware that the house is old but I rented a 3 bedroomed house and can only use 2, of the remaining 2 the walls have to be bleached daily to remove mould. The 3rd bedroom is not fit for use due to mould on the walls and floor. Then there is the mice infestation in the roof and not forgetting the leaking roof in the conservatory that has been repaired 4 times and still resembles a swimming pool after we have rain.

I am amazed that a reputable company like this is willing to let a house of this standard. We have paid a lot of money in fees and rent and feel the agency only have the landlords best interests, They should be helping us find an alternative accommodation, surely? or am I wrong to think that?

They have in, all fairness responded to any problem we have had, although I do feel that every time we speak to them they see us as an inconvenience and want to put their head in the sand and hope it will go away.

All we want is what we are entitled to, a home that is fit to live in, and a bit more support from the agency.
Attachments