Oct 21,2013
By: 'Jane Lucken'
Oct 21,2013
In selecting an agent I was looking for the three requirements listed below and Dutch & Dutch were excellent in all categories:

1. Get the market price for my flat: D&D advertised the property well on all websites, to their database and in the window of their prime West End Lane office. We priced low to get maximum viewer numbers and the resulting bid process resulted in a price that was 10% above the asking price and 1% above my optimistic price.

2. Keep selling stress to a minimum: Selling your home can be a difficult process, especially in a frothy market when there is competition among buyers. D&D managed all the viewings and stayed in touch with me in a gentle, non-aggressive manner. They didn\'t bother me with too much detail or push me in any way.

3. Help achieve exchange of contracts post offer: In my experience this is the hardest bit of selling a flat, especially if you are trying to buy as well. D&D were 100% responsive and gave me helpful advice to manage my side of the process. They liaised with the seller when needed and provided clever solutions to both sides to help us reach the exchange stage.

I wholeheartedly recommend Dutch & Dutch. Now that much of property marketing is handled online I believe the most important role of the estate agent is to provide a responsive service based on strong experience. This independent, family owned business is deeply involved in the West Hampstead community and so has every reason to ensure each customer has a great experience.

Dutch & Dutch Estate Agents