Oct 21,2013
By: 'Leoinlondon'
Oct 21,2013
I would like to express my appreciation to my agent Rebecca Griffith especially. Without her continues effort and help it would not be possible for my deal to go through after five months. It was certainly not an easy case. I discovered there was some oncoming maintenance bills after my offer got accepted. I had a long negotiation with the vendor. After few months the deal was finally agreed by both parties. However, both parties solicitor could not agree with the final contract. Rebecca was extremely calm and patient during the whole process. I am very impressed with the level of her professionalism. I would like to say thank you to her hard work.
By: Express Customer Care Team
Oct 22, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for identifying Rebekah by name. It really means a great deal to our teams to receive such positive feedback on their performance. Please be assured that Rebekah and her line manager have received a copy of your kind comments. So often I hear our people say “I was just doing my job" when they receive recognition of their actions, but I know that Rebekah takes a huge amount of pride in providing outstanding customer service, and has enjoyed reading your appreciation of her efforts. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future should you ever require our services again. Warm Regards – The Express Estate Agency

Express Estate Agency