Oct 21,2010
Oct 21,2010
Me and my cousin put a deposit on a house 12 days before the landlord leave the flat. And 2 days before the moving in date, I called the agent to confirm everything was ok, that the agent confirmed everything was ok. However the agent called me back the next day, and delayed my moving in date to the house and they said they are happy to give us the deposit back if we wanted to. So me and my cousin decided to take deposit back and find another house immediatelly, however 2 days later I have received a call, and they said they are not going to give me my deposit back if I am not taking the house on the date they delayed it to. This is the worst agent I ever worked, they make everything seem perfect up until they get the money from you, after they get the money, you don't get any service and they even hang up the phone on your face.

Beals Independent Sales and Letting Agents