Oct 20,2013
By: 'anonyomous'
Oct 20,2013
The worst letting agency going if u ask me. The landlords want there propertys back as soon as you have moved in. The staff had a very negative attitude especially 1 in perticular which including threatening behavour towards me. They take your money of u and dont seem to have a clue what there doing in there job. I will never go with a letting agency again, especially this one
By treating me with respect and stop passing my Family around to many different houses.
Attached Files
By: Guildhall Residental Lettings
Hi
Please could you send your concerns to info@guildhalllettings.co.uk and put for the attention of the manager.
By: anonymous
Dec 18, 2013
What is your email address and I will contact you directly about the threatening bahavior I received from one of your members of staff?
By: Guildhall Residential Lettings
Dear anonymous,

It's very difficult to respond constructively without knowing the details of your case, but I am sorry you feel this way. I can assure you that threatening behaviour is not tolerated, nor ever displayed in this office. Our staff are trained to a high level, and we are a member of the leading professional body with strict levels of service to adhere to.

I would appreciate if you contacted us directly so I can understand your concern better and let us resolve this.

Once again, I am very sorry you feel this way.

Regards,