Oct 20,2013
By: 'Ryan Anderson'
Oct 20,2013
Dwell Estate Agents have made my property search so relaxing. Tom and Syed always called me every two days with new updated properties that may be of interest to me. Syed deliberately showed me a property i would dislike just so he could know what I am exactly looking for. The whole process i was kept in the loop and had nothing to worry about from finding the property to moving in.

I would definitely recommend Dwell Estate Agents to all tenants and landlords as they are the only agents i have seen go out of their way just for the satisfaction of a client. There were a few occasions where calls were not returned but you have to realise they are professionals that provide an excellent service hence they get very tied up.

I will always use Dwell from now and will recommend to all my friends and family.

Dwell Estate Agents