Oct 20,2013
By: 'Unhappy'
Oct 20,2013
I think the majority of the reviews this company has received is indicative of just how terrible a company they are. My concerns with the property and the agents started when we signed the contract, we were treated in the most obnoxious way. Simple questions were met with hostility when they didn\'t merit any. I felt as a paying tenant that I was lesser in their esteem, which throughout the tenancy became more and more apparent.
I\'ll list the issues with the house we had when we moved into the property:
Holes in doors, unclean surfaces and bed sheets, mold, windows that couldn\'t be shut, a large majority of light bulbs that didn\'t work, the dining room table was missing a leg and two of the chairs collapsed when sat on, improper paintwork combined with poor ventilation meant paint literally peeling from the walls and ceiling, boiler improperly installed (we were eventually informed that this was a health hazard when the landlord deemed it necessary to send a plumber over) and worst of all - the uncanny amount and variety of vermin.
Mostly they have very little contact with you unless there is an issue of monetary value (they\'re a company, I get it) what\'s harder to understand is the blatant enjoyment they get out of it.
Doing their job in a civil and decent manner seems to be beyond these people. Do not rent from them, you will likely regret it as we did.
Having said the above they\'re not all bad eggs, the one genuine person I had any contact with was Debra Green. She was understanding, patient and helpful, really the only saving grace of the entire company.
I would have desired nothing more than you to talk to me like a person and not a child. You\'re a business, not a school so why act like school-yard bullies?
A better approach to public relations would have drastically improved the experience.
Attached Files