Oct 20,2013
By: 'BAnthony'
Oct 20,2013
Greater London Properties is knowledgeable and proactive in finding the best fit and not just the fast high pressure sale.

I\'ve been flat hunting in Soho and around the West End for the perfect rental flat stretching nearly 6 months now. I knew it would not be easy. Luxury, high-quality, large and super-quiet are not characteristic usually associated with city living. And I certainly didn't expecting to find a small boutique agency like Greater London Properties to be able to deliver better quality inventory and smarter market insight than the big brand estate agents with big research departments and even bigger marketing gimmicks.

My first and subsequent viewings were arranged quickly, which was impressive considering the first time I called my first appointment was confirmed for later that morning. The agent understood what I wanted and took me around a property he believed was made to measure. He was spot on.

During the viewing , he pointed out the key selling points and unique characteristics of the design and quality I was looking for in a living space and we were immediately off to see a handful of others to compare and contrast. There were no typical pressure techniques used to secure payment for a holding fee or deposit which many of us have experience with other agencies. He followed up later that day by phone to assisted me with a fair offer to put forward which was approved within the hour.

Overall, my experience with Greater London Properties was outstanding. GLP clearly can succeed in delivering better bespoke service. I don\'t hesitate recommending them to even the most discerning and demanding property renters, buyers or sellers.

You will not be disappointed and in the end will agree with me, Greater London Properties deserves to stand out from the crowd of big conglomerate agents dominating the property scene today.

Branch - Soho London, London, WC1H