Oct 19,2013
Pat
By: 'jacobean54'
Oct 19,2013
from the moment I phoned the branch of Ryder + Dutton, Pat the lady who was taking care of my purchase, took control over all my worries. as a first time buyer I needed all the understanding knowledge that an expert would require, and Pat gave me just that. always at hand to offer advice and quick to respond to my asks. as many people who have already bought a house will know, it can be a very stressful time, but pat @ Ryder + Dutton made things for me . . . a breeze! house buying was easy. but as I have bought my dream house, I will hopefully never need to go through a similar transaction again, but if I had too, I would definitely recommend her as my assistance. a huge thanks to all the Ryder + Dutton team for being there when I needed you :) my most special moment was obviously grabbing hold of those newly polished KEYS . . and yes, you guessed it, Pat was the lady handing them over. Thank you :)

Ryder & Dutton