Oct 19,2013
By: 'Jose Esteves'
Oct 19,2013
I have sold my flat with Matheson Neasden Branch before I could sold my flat with Matheson I have used couple of estate agent for last 2 years however In vain. Steven from Matheson help to input his all effort and manage to sell my flat within 6 month. Matheson are highly train and very professional and very polite and allways repect they costomer.

After selling my flat 9 comber close I was looking to rent a 2 bedroom house. I have seen atleast 15 to 18 house\'s which I did not like and was not according to my standed I called Matherson and ask Steven & Roger if they have any flat or house for rent in neasden area.
Less than a week Roger & Ben help me to find a very nice clean place very close to where I was looking. I really appreciated thier hard work and will alway refer my friends & family to Mathersson.

Matheson & Co