Oct 19,2013
By: 'Anon'
Oct 19,2013
I am now 3 months into my tenancy with Keylet. I didn\'t know the area well before I came to view and I was told nothing about the noise that I am enduring! It is horrendous. They\'re lovely to you when they try to get you to sign for a place then when they\'ve got you, they don\'t give a crap.

I gave my inventory in within the specified time and then went back to sign it. They didn\'t have it ready, wasting my time. I then went back again to actually sign for it and what they had done was save over my inventory with some other random persons. They told me to leave it with them and they would rectify it. I also said there were some more changes that I had noticed and she said they would get fixed. They haven\'t. It\'s not 3 months later and they haven\'t contacted me about the inventory. I rang them up 3 times last week with the reply of \'we\'ll get back to you\'. No they haven\'t.

Stay away. I bet they\'ll now screw me out of my bond because of this inventory malarky.

Another thing, their online maintenance reporting system - I rang multiple times asking what I should do and what website to go on etc and they gave me wrong information. It was only today when I sounded pissed off that she gave me the correct information and forwarded me on joining instructions. Why couldnt they have done that in the first place?

Stay away from agencies as much as you can and try to find the landlord directly. Even if you have to be sneaky. It\'s not worth it.

Keylet