Oct 18,2013
By: 'Sam'
Oct 18,2013
I had a viewing on 24 of May and I gave an offer on same day with Ben Britton then I had it accepted next day and recieved the formal subject to contract letter. Ben were as good as gold the communication were prompt got the solicitors rocking and any missing paper work the agency used I get it all sorted out making sure everything is on track. Very professional if you really thinking of East London or the areas this agency cover I would highly recommend they work in the best interest of sellers and buyers I\'ve tried Foxtons dulwitch and haart and i was disappointed waste of time with them. After sale services with spencers if something comes up they will still help you I really can\'t thank Ben Britton enough for his help, services and the flat is honestly amazing. If you have a property to sell or thinking of buying or letting pass it over to Ben you are in good hands.
I can\'t thank you enough and for sure I will use spencers again and again.

Portico