Oct 21,2010
Oct 21,2010
I didn't get my deposit and I was not informed why they wouldn't return it. My numerous emails were ignored. This letting agent is bad.
By: Rose
Oct 29, 2010
I already sent emel to customerservices@ludlowthompson.com but the service also just like ludlowthompson trademark..keep silent and just ignore customer's emel
By: ludlowthompson.com customer services
Oct 28, 2010
Dear Reviewer
Unfortunately Ludlow Thompson are unable to identify you from your review. If you could please therefore contact Ludlow Thompson Customer service on customerservices@ludlowthompson.com quoting the address of the property you were renting. Ludlow Thompson will then be able to look into the issue of the deposit return and assist you in regards to this.
By: Rory
Oct 23, 2010
I completely agree. I have had such issues with this agent. Most of the time I thought it was the landlord being difficult. But in actual fact they were completely in the dark as well, as Ludlow thompson had never communicated any of my requests onto him. I am also still awaiting the return of my deposit more than 4 weeks since I vacated the premises. There was absolutely no reason whatsoever to keep the deposit. I also am requesting their help in another matter with the council and they are about as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting