Oct 18,2013
By: 'American girl in London'
Oct 18,2013
When I was looking for a flat for my second year in London, I was very apprehensive to go through a letting agency again, given a bad experience and poor customer service with a different agency. However, Ollie renewed my faith immediately with his positive attitude, promptness to all sorts of communication, etc. He managed to find me a fantastic flat that corresponded perfectly to my needs and under a time constraint, as I was departing the country for two months and had to move into a flat immediately upon return. Ollie is polite, professional and extremely helpful and attentive to his clients. I would most definitely recommend him to anyone looking to move or buy in the London area.

Leonard Leese