Oct 18,2013
By: 'J Griffiths'
Oct 18,2013
We found the service Thomas Morris offered to be excellent throughout the whole process of selling our property. The initial valuation was conducted in a professional yet friendly manner, immediately putting me at ease. The services that Thomas Morris offered was clearly explained and all my questions answered. Our property was very quickly on the market and we had viewings straight away, an agent from Thomas Morris actually did the viewings for us, which took away that pressure and I am very pleased to say we sold very quickly. All the office staff were excellent in dealing with all enquiries quickly and effectively, it was reasurring to know that if I had asked a question I would have an answer very soon, without me actually having to call back and pester. We found the service that Thomas Morris offered to be excellent, professional, friendly and honest and would use them again without hesitation. A very big Thank You to all at the office.
By: Simon
Oct 18, 2013
Dear J Griffiths
It's fantastic to hear your story - I'm pleased that the staff at Huntingdon kept you updated without a need to chase. I've passed on your "...big Thank You" to all concerned and would like to thank YOU for taking the time to write this review!

Thomas Morris