Oct 18,2013
By: 'judy'
Oct 18,2013
Awful experience, poor and unacceptable service from Leaders and landlord. I rented a property for nine months. Throughout the nine months professionals came to my address without notice several times and left lights on for up to two days after leaving. The garden fence was smashed down on a Bank holiday Monday morning, and I was left without a fence to my garden for six weeks. I was also told before i moved in that a pile of rubbish and debris in the garden would be moved promptly. After nine months of living there, this was still not removed after i left. I sent countless emails to Leaders regarding these issues, the majority of which were not acted upon or responded to appropriately. the day I moved in the house was filthy, so they knocked the £50 check out fee off for me, as apparently this was for cleaning st the end of tenancy. Now i have moved out it has taken six weeks and more pestering to get my deposit back. The landlord has now said she wants to take £260 off my deposit of £850, for \'cleaning\', when the house is in no different state to when i moved in. Leaders have been unresponsive and the landlord has continually ignored my correspondence, such an awful experience, I would never let from them again or the landlord of the property.
responded to my emails promptly. informed me in advance when someone visited my property. Turned all the lights off after visiting my property. Fixed garden gate when requested. Not have woken me up early bank holiday monday smashing my fences down. not come round on a bank holiday monday or informed me in advance they were. not left my garden without any fence fro six weeks. not have said they would remove a pile of rubbish and debris from the garden before i move in, and still not have done it nine months later when i moved out. not have ignored my emails, and acted upon my correspondence to them. not taken a third of my deposit for \'cleaning\' when the house was in the same state i moved into it in. cleaned the house before i moved in.
Attached Files