Oct 18,2013
By: 'Leon Batchelor'
Oct 18,2013
I recently sold my home through Brian Cox and I must say how impressed I was with the way they dealt with me from start to finish. Mark Howell valued my property in January and he had the decency to call me every so often to keep me updated on how the market was improving. In the end I actually put my house for sale with another local agent(recommended by a friend) and Brian Cox.. the agent had 3 viewings in the first week while Brian Cox had over 20! No exaggeration! After two weeks I dis-instructed them and left the property with Brian Cox. David Moyse then sold my house for £4,000 off the asking price! He advised me every step of the way through the sale and I would highly recommend the Brian Cox.

Brian Cox & Co