Oct 18,2013
By: 'Mr Hill'
Oct 18,2013
I have to say that both Chris and David were superb throughout, handling all questions and issues with total efficiency and always to my satisfaction.
Met with numerous delays throughout the whole buying and selling process but this was not Richad Worths doing on any level however they always tried to appease the situation and help to make sure everything did go through and to the most suitable timescales for every body.
I will finish by saying that I have used Richard Worth on three occasions in 6 yrs to rent, buy and sell and I would not hesitate in choosing them again, absolutely.
Well done guys.
By: Chris Osment
Nov 01, 2013
Gavin, thank you for your kind comments. We do apologise about your buyer but we got there in the end! If there's anything you need in the future please let us know. Regards Chris

Richard Worth Estate Agents