Oct 20,2010
Oct 20,2010
Nick, our estate agent was awesome, so helpful! We feel he made the process super easy, and we are so happy with our place. Even though we were mostly dealing with Nick, who was really great, so was everyone else! The whole staff was super helpful and we couldn't be more pleased!
I like how they drive you to see the flats, and when we had all our luggage to move in Nick helped us to get it to our place! The staff pretty much got everything set up for us, the move in date was super easy. Also, a side note, the male employees of Ludlow Thompson are ALL super attractive, like, distracting attractive!! mmmmm!! its definitely a treat ;)
I would say the one downfall was the referencing. I felt that they were a little unorganized. besides that though, everything was fantastic!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting