Oct 20,2010
Oct 20,2010
I sold my property in Acomb through Coalters in April this year (2010). The valuation that Coalters gave was very realistic and the whole process was explained to me at the outset. The brochure that they produced was first class and the photo's made the property look very appealing.

As soon as the HIP was in place the property was marketed to all their prospective buyers and within three days of the property going on the market there had been two viewings and one of those put in an offer of the full asking price.

Throughout the sales process Coalters were excellent, Jemma, who handled the sale, did an excellent job of keeping me up to date and chasing solicitors etc. when needed.

If I was to sell another property in York I would without a doubt use Coalters. You certainly get what you pay for. If my house had have been empty for six months with an inactive estate agent, I would have lost thousands as I would have still have had the mortgage to pay.

Accurate valuation, great pictures and brochure, active and targetted sales process, great communication, friendly staff (everyone I spoke to) and got the job done with minimum fuss.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Coalters Office 3! To leave a new review of Coalters Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Coalters Office 3