Oct 19,2010
Oct 19,2010
I was new in this country and it was my ill-fate that I landed up with these terrible people. After we made the final payments we were asked for a weeks time for house redecoration. But when we moved in after 7 days the house was in the same condition. A part of the ceiling in the kitchen was coming down. When we pointed out to them they said it will be fine. We took a furnished apartment for a high rent of 590 pcm. But all the furniture was worn out and none was in usable condition. After about a month on a rainy day the a big chunk of ceiling came down. It was gods grace that my children were not hurt. Now my bathroom ceiling is about to come down. They want me to stay in the house and do all repair work. Isn't it unfair of them - why should I be paying rent. And exposing my children to hazards of repair work. Last but not the least they are very rude and don't feel a bit while humilating you. I always thought English people have great manners. But belvoirs have proved it other ways.
By: katpoo
Oct 25, 2010
You can go to the council that have a department for dealing with private landlords ans making them do repairs. Or go to the shelter website they have a template letter which you can write to the landlord saying that if they do not do the work in fourteen days you will do the work yourself and take the money out of the rent. I have done this with kettering after living with a leak for months and guess what the repairs were cariied out in just over a week. Good luck

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Office 162! To leave a new review of Belvoir Office 162, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Office 162