Oct 17,2013
By: 'Bethany Howe'
Oct 17,2013
Steve Liddicoat, from David Ball Estate Agents, was able to make my renting period as a Tenant easy, enjoyable and fuss free. Throughout the 3 years I have been renting from David Ball estate agents, Steve has personally ensured that any issue or problem has been fixed and dealt with immediately. I have always felt that I am number one priority and I was able to contact my estate agent day and night with any queries or requests regarding the property. As an estate agent, Steve Liddicoat is approachable, caring and dedicated to ensuring that his tenants are happy and at peace of mind throughout their whole rental period. As a single tenant, it was really important to me to be able to count on a reliable agent and to know that I can contact them no matter how small an issue was. It is because of the beautiful property and constant excellent customer service I received that I was able to enjoy renting from David Ball Estate agents, and regret the decision to leave but moving on to the exciting venture of purchasing my own property.
I would definitely recommend this company and in particular the fantastic care and support that its staff is able to offer! 5*

David Ball Agencies