Oct 17,2013
By: 'Naz'
Oct 17,2013
As a landlord, I have been dealing with Prospect for a number of years on and off. I have to say I found them a bit pushy and aggressive in their approach and I have always had an issue with their finance department, being errors on their statements, hard to understand, incorrect payment or not to the right account despite my request.

Another issue I have is that most of the staff are come today, gone tomorrow and hence you never get that personalised service or form a good business relationship. You\'ll bring them business based on the word and promises of this manager and she/he is gone, leaving you to start all over again or broken promises. They are not cheap and their contractors are expensive too.

On a positive side they are polite and quick to get back to your questions and queries.
By: Prospect Estate Agency
Oct 22, 2013
Thank you for your comments.

Please feel free to contact us by email on dbrown@prospect.co.uk or by phone on 0118 979 7770, I and we will be pleased to discuss this with you further.

Prospect Estate Agency