Oct 17,2013
By: 'KELLY'
Oct 17,2013
I am four weeks into my tenancy and I have had nothing but stress. The day I moved in I wanted to moved out. There is a foreign boiler fitted, that apparently has a timer on it yet still to this day I cannot work, nor have I been given any instructions, even though I have repeatedly called into the office for various things. I have to get up in the middle of the night to turn my 2 year olds radiator on as I cant afford to have it on all night long, and there is no other way of doing it. ALL radiators are being turned off and on manually by myself. My downstairs bathroom shower and hand basin leaks so much I have to mop it throughout the day, The smell of damp or what they claim to be condensation is throughout the house it is really overpowering. I had nothing to plumb my washing machine into, apparently my roof is also leaking, my window handles come off in you hand, there are plug sockets and also aerial points that just don\'t work. When I viewed property it smelt very strongly of paint as it was being decorated, now it just stinks of damp. My bed is damp, My clothes are damp its a total nightmare. I have found the staff very rude and disorganised. All the say is "you have entered into a legally binding contract" If I don\'t pay my rent they will take me to court, If I leave they will take me to court, So I am expected to live like this with two small children for 6 months. Its shocking. Their houses are so overpriced and in my view they are fully aware of what they are doing. Beware this could end up being YOU!
Check properties properly before letting them out. Improve customer services.
Attached Files