Oct 17,2013
James
By: 'Mrs Sutton'
Oct 17,2013
I recently sold my property with Harvey Scott. From the beginning they offered a professional and very competitive service. The unlimited amount of photos, excellent and accurate floorplans and strong and immediate online presence meant that I instantly had a number of viewers. Feedback was promptly sought from viewers and reported back to me without chasing. I received a number of early offers and Harvey Scott assisted in driving those until we had a further offer of full asking price. Although the process from there became quite lengthy (due to complications with next transaction up the line and frustrations with all parties solicitors ) they managed to keep our buyer onside resulting in a very smooth completion.

Comparing them to Bridgfords who were completing a similar transaction at the same time for a family member, Harvey Scott offered a superior service and were far more knowledgeable, proactive and value for money.

Harvey Scott Cheshire Ltd