Oct 17,2013
By: 'Elzbieta'
Oct 17,2013
I would like to thank Michael Walker for all his guidance and efforts in selling my property at St David\'s Square. Right from the start I new that Michael was a hard worker and willing to go above and beyond what I would expect from an agent. He accurately priced the property and the marketing that Alex Neil provided was top class. Michael secured a buyer and followed the sale through to completion with diligence. I will certainly be recommending Alex Neil to friends and family who live in the area. Good luck for the future.
By: David Hatch. Director
Oct 17, 2013
I am very pleased to read that Michael continues to provide our customers with good advice, care and assistance. Thank you for adding these kind words and we look forward to many future dealings. David Hatch. Director.

Branch - Canary Wharf, London, E14