Oct 17,2013
By: 'Jo Richardson'
Oct 17,2013
After moving back to Ireland I rented out my property in Canary Wharf through Greg at Alex Neil. They managed the property for a year then I decided to sell it as I wanted to buy another property in the sun! They were great on both sides. Firstly with finding me great tenants who I had to unfortunately ask to leave so that I can sell the property. Then secondly with the selling. They made everything hassle free and run smoothly so for that I am very grateful. Thank you Alex Neil!!
By: David Hatch. Director
Oct 17, 2013
I am very pleased to read that Greg and his team continues to provide our customers with good advice, care and assistance. Thank you for adding these kind words and we look forward to many future dealings. David Hatch. Director.

Branch - Canary Wharf, London, E14