Oct 19,2010
Oct 19,2010
I am selling my house through Coalters.

At the time of the valuation, I specifically asked that we did not base the guide price on a "feelgood" number, but one which would be realistic. Coalter's valuer shared with me well researched details of similar houses that had sold recently nearby and we reached an asking price based on those details.

Communication has been faultless and, no matter who I speak to, all staff are aware of the details of the property. So far, the property has not sold, but that is not for want of trying.

Times are hard at the moment - and I am writing this just prior to the Chancellor's threatened October cuts speech, so buyers could get more demanding, those that are left, of course!

I have already recommended Coalters to others and I came to them after they had been recommended to me. Most notable comments were: fast, friendly and knowledgeable service.

The rates and any adjustment to them after a three month period were made clear to me at the time of the valuation and before I signed up. The arrangements for the sign and photographs were completed within a day and the first viewing within a week of the sale going live.

The photographs are excellent. As I look for property elsewhere for me to move to, I rarely read details with other estate agents that are as clear and enthusiastic as those written by Coalters for my house.

Coalters