Oct 16,2013
By: 'Emma'
Oct 16,2013
We used Orlando Reid to find our new flat and I have to say it was the best service by an estate agents I think I\'ve ever had!

After seeing a property on the website on a Saturday, we popped in unannounced and even though we hadn\'t made an appointment we were quickly taken to see the property. It was nice to discover the property was available as a lot of the time with estate agents they leave properties up on their websites which had been let weeks ago!

We really liked the property and after thinking about it for a couple of hours asked David at Orlando Reid if we could take a second look and he happily arranged for us to do so. David wasn\'t pushy at all, let us ask questions and gave us advice without trying to give us a massive sales pitch.

The admin side of things has been really quick and efficient, I would definitely recommend Orlando Reid.

Orlando Reid