Oct 16,2013
By: 'David Lakeman'
Oct 16,2013
I had tried to sell my house through traditional high street agents who promise everything yet give nothing. I found express\\estate agents on the internet and from that point things got better fast. Within a few days from the visit from their agent I had people queing up to review the house. It sold quickly and completed without any problems. I cannot recommend them enough.
By: Express Customer Care Team
Oct 21, 2013
Dear David,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review. We are delighted that we have provided you with such a memorable and fast experience. We are not only passionate about delivering success to our customers but also in the best manner possible and it’s always lovely to hear from clients we have succeeded for. Thank you for your kind words they mean a great deal to us.
Warm Regards - The Express Estate Agency