Oct 16,2013
Lesley
By: 'Mr & Mrs Mattison'
Oct 16,2013
Lesley visited our home a couple of months ago to value our property, I found her down to earth, honest and easy to get on with. Lesley also appreciated that we had spent a lot of time and money on our property and that it was quiet difficult decision for us to relocate. Lesley did not only help us sell our property she helped purchase our new property, which I can say was quiet challenging but we got the result. Since the offers have been accepted the agents have kept me loop with any progress and advised me what the next steps are. It is very stressful making decisions to moving house but I found all the staff were helpful and it was a bonus to know that there was offer services that could be offered.

This house move is going to change our lives and we would recommend using this agent to any one, just make sure you deal with Lesley!!

Manning Stainton