Oct 16,2013
By: 'Martino'
Oct 16,2013
Ms Natalie Jacobs provide excellent service who step by step instruct me how to proceed.... she response
all my inquire e-mail normally not more than 10 minute and always very patient to answer all my question when on the phone.... I aware she work very hard since I some time receipt her e-mail before 9: am morning time. Thank you very much for your kindly support. Natalie
By: Steven
Oct 16, 2013
Thank you for your positive feedback, Martino. I am pleased you enjoyed your experience with MyLondonHome. I will be sure to let Natalie know of your great comments. As far as central London estate & letting agents are concerned, we think we’re number one and I am delighted you seem to agree! I hope we can be of continued service.

Steven – MD@MyLondonHome.com