Oct 16,2013
By: 'Angry-tentant'
Oct 16,2013
We moved into our property with little guidance. They did not tell us where the water meter was, when the bins had to be taken out or about bills. In fact, picking up the keys took around 2 minutes, allowing little room for queries. When we moved in we noticed that there was a vibrating noise in one of the bedrooms, which makes it impossible to sleep in. We was not told about this before placing our deposit on the house. Even after more than a month of living here and countless complaints the best that homes4u has done is send us an email saying they "cannot really do much". Another point, is that before we moved in they assured us that the bedroom with the "vibrating noise" would have it\'s single bed replaced with a double. This has yet to be done. It seems that they take ages to return calls even though the matter is urgent and when they do get back to you they simply do nothing.
By: Ann Durrell
Oct 18, 2013
Hi, I have enquired further and understand that the bedroom where you have been hearing the noise is next to the pump room for the block. The noise you are hearing is when other residents are using water, having baths, running washing machines, flushing the toilet etc. We have not had complaints from past tenants regarding the noise , I understand no former tenants worked shifts which may be a factor.

The Landlord has agreed that if new tenants are found to replace you that they will release you from the tenancy agreement.

Warm Regards

Ann
By: Ann Durrell
Oct 17, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your experience. Customer service is very important to us and I am sorry to hear of the issues you have raised. We do have a customer care and complaints policy which can be viewed on our agents page on All Agents and downloaded fromour website.

On collection of keys you should have received a 'move in guide' along with your inventory which gives guidance on bills and refuse collection. A copy can also be downloaded from our website http://www.homes4u.co.uk/homes4u-tenant-section/

If you could give me details regarding the on going issues I would like to have the opportunity to try and resolve these for you, my email is ann@homes4u.co.uk and DDI 0161 448 4809

homes4u ltd