Oct 16,2013
By: 'David Hume'
Oct 16,2013
Having lived abroad for 35 years, the prospect of selecting a suitable Estate to conduct the sale of my mother\'s property in Little Raveley was a daunting prospect. However, I resorted to the simple tactic of quizzing regulars in local pubs and received many recommendations for Thomas Morris Sales. The recurring theme was that they were more successful and quicker than most other agents in the area.
I duly made contact on a short visit to the area and was introduced to James Chatfield of the Ramsey office who I found most professional particularly in view of the fact that I would normally be 2,000 miles away from the UK. With his expert help everything regarding the setting up of the sale was completed within two days and the back up provided by all members of staff at the Ramsey Office was excellent.
An offer for the property was received within a week and even when James left the Company to pursue new career opportunities, the branch manager left me in no doubt that the sale would continue seamlessly.
Unless you retain the services of a family solicitor, I would recommend using the Conveyancing service of Thomas Morris which I did.
Throughout the passage of the sale communication was first class and the staff were willing to consider and explore all avenues to expedite a speedy completion.
I have no hesitation in recommending Thomas Morris Sales as an Estate Agent that achieves results. If you trust them with a sole agency, as I did, you will not only be impressed with the results but pleasantly surprised with their very reasonable charges.
By: Simon
Oct 17, 2013
Dear David Hume
What a detailed and thoughtful review - thank you! It's so gratifying to read your story. As you know James has indeed left our company (though we still stay very much in touch!) and the remaining team,led by Peter Hoare, continue to aim to deliver high standards of service, as do our colleagues at Thomas Morris Conveyancing.
Thank you again for your consideration - I have passed your comments on to all concerned.

Thomas Morris