Oct 16,2013
By: 'Joynal'
Oct 16,2013
Spencer called me on 15.10.13 and arranged viewing for 16.10.13 @ 9:30am
I waited 2" minutes and then called the estate agents . I was told the client and the member of staff were in their way but stuck in traffic A13 . I advised that I used the same route minutes ago there were no traffic . I waited another 10 minutes and called back. I was assured that the agent and the client were again on the way . But this person will check and call back . 5 minutes later no call was recieved . I called again and when I mentioned the service has deteriorated this person put the phone down on me
Terrible services
Attached Files
By: Spencers Property Services
Oct 17, 2013
Dear Joynal

I am sorry you found it necessary to leave such a poor review.

This is an extremely unusual problem. I have now had an opportunity to look into this situation and understand we were not supplied a key to this property. Therefore we had to co-ordinate the prospective tenants arriving in the office on time and making certain we allowed enough travelling time (at this time of day) to ensure we kept the specific timed appointment.

I am aware you waited 2" minutes and then called the office but at no point was the phone ”put down on you”. We put the phone on hold to check on the other line to see how Gemma was progressing with the tenants and I am sorry if this was misunderstood.

We successfully conduct many hundreds of viewings each month, I can assure you it is extremely rare we encounter such problems and I apologise we couldn’t keep you informed of our delay in this instance.

Kind Regards