Oct 16,2013
Kirsty
By: 'Ben Williams'
Oct 16,2013
I first started dealing with Kirsty when she came to me about letting my 7 bedroom student house in Roehampton. I told her that I wanted to achieve £200 more per month on my rent and within 2 weeks she had achieved it.
I was very impressed with her and so gave her the opportunity when she moved to Tooting to let our new development in Croydon. Again Kirsty was very proactive and that evening had viewing set up and the next day had the first tenant! Within a few weeks Kirsty. had rented 3 of the flats with professional and reliable tenants.
i have dealt with many agents over the last 6 years and I would say Kirsty is the most professional and impressive I have had the pleasure of working with.

ludlowthompson