Oct 16,2013
By: 'Vicky Graham'
Oct 16,2013
I placed my property, as did my daughter, for sale with Joel at Glenn Fleggs and we were both delighted that it was not very long before we had people with genuine interest viewing our properties.
Joel dealt with making the appointments and when we were not available met the prospective purchasers at the property for us and allowed a viewing. This meant that it was in a very short period of time we received acceptable offers and able to move forward with the purchase of a property.
All queries regarding fixtures and fittings were dealt with through the Agents to avoid delays. We felt that Joel and Glenn Flegg went the extra mile to make our move as stress free as possible and we would definetly recommend them.
Thank you Joel and Staff at Glenn Fleggs.

Glenn Flegg & Co