Oct 16,2013
Chloe Taylor MARLA MNAEA
Richard
By: 'Yaz'
Oct 16,2013
My main point of contact was Chloe Fox. Chloe was very approachable, polite, friendly and went out of her way to help find a property suited to me and my family. Chloe was reliable with keeping us up to date with properties about to become available and accommodated us with small time frames in which we could view properties. If/ when I am to rent or buy again I would want to deal with Chloe or Richard as I have no doubt they would both meet my expectations and deliver an excellent service.

Thanks
By: Oakfield
Oct 21, 2013
Dear Yaz, Thank you for leaving feedback of your dealings with Chloe & Richard in our Bexhill branch. We will ensure your comments are rightfully passed onto them. Regards Oakfield Customer Relations

Oakfield