Oct 16,2013
By: 'Fadi'
Oct 16,2013
There is no way they can improve. Man I never ever seen such a stupid terrible agent who is acting as a land lord. Honestly I am just doing this review because I am powerless I have signed a contract for two years. This agent they are doing the best they can to make me unhappy and leave the property leaving my deposit to them???. 1- they lied about everything like they promised me they will bring me certain furniture on my start day. On this day I was away for 1 months I thought will come back to see the flat ready. But was still empty. Then there was no light in the flat although it ment to be fully furnished. Then they promised me 20 times that they will do every thing and nothing was done. What can I say every week terrible story. Till last one when their inspector entered the flat without permission and I was unfortunate my wife had went to neighbour for few minutes my kids were at home then then the inspector called the police to say there are kids left alone in the flat. Can you imagine the stress and the problems this has caused me and my family. I cannot express how angry I am.
By: Marilyn
Dec 09, 2013
Hello,
I am really sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with the service provided by Dexters. I am Head of Customer Services and I wondered if I could be of further assistance. If you could email me further details to customerservices@thamesview.co.uk , we can discuss this situation directly and try and resolve any outstanding issues for you.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Marilyn