Oct 15,2013
By: 'Purley Landlord'
Oct 15,2013
I decided to find a great agent to manage my mid sized portfolio of properties in the Croydon area.

I take my responsibilities as a landlord very seriously and experience has taught me agents are the key to ensuring both landlord and tenant are happy. Therefore I trialled several agents (both small and large). I decided Foxwood were the best, for the following reasons:

- Correct valuation appraisals. Necessary to secure tenants quickly.
- Great property management. Letting is a skill, but looking after tenants and the properties requires care and attention to detail. These guys do this well.
- Superb problem solving skills. When there have been issues they have resolved quickly and efficiently.
- Extremely reasonable fees.

There is always room for improvement however, and I look forward to seeing them improve over time and grading them "Excellent" in the future.

Foxwood Residential Ltd