Oct 15,2013
By: 'Jordan'
Oct 15,2013
Shocking. Me and my partner wanting to find our first property together, and putting trust and faith into their mortgage advisor. He would never call us, we would leave various messages to his and colleagues phones and no one would call us back! When we was there all they kept trying to do is get us to spend more and kept recommending everything we were not interested in out of budget, already sold, or none of the requirements we wanted! Later logged into their site and found plenty of options for what we were after. Between the leatherhead and Epsom branch you feel rushed out the door and that no one is interested in advising, bet that would have changed if I walked in with a check book in my hand. Useless! I would not even use them again.
They could have given a simple call back for starters, if not a follow up email would have helped. constant contact and advise where needed.
Attached Files