Oct 15,2013
By: 'Jacqui'
Oct 15,2013
Ryan Neale was extremely helpful and professional when I called in the office for the very first time to register in order to view a property that I\'d seen on-line.
As things progressed and they did very quickly as I made an offer on the property the day after I registered with Streets Ahead, I felt Ryan kept me informed as much as possible and contacted me at the very first opportunity to let me know my offer had been accepted. Ryan also gave me a quote for conveyancing which was very helpful, however the agent handling my sale had already given me a contact, still it was useful to be able to compare!
It has been a pleasure dealing with Ryan and I\'m sure his attentive professionalism is acknowledged as a real asset to the company.
Thank you Ryan!