Oct 15,2013
By: 'Laura Stevens'
Oct 15,2013
From start to finish Downer & Co were a great team to work with. Stuart may have started the ball rolling by understanding what we were looking for and introducing us to our new home. But it was Fraser who kept us calm, informed and supported during what became a somewhat drawn out process, beyond his client\'s and our control. A lot of patience and good humour went a long way to keep us reassured and happy - that alone I would suggest is close to priceless.

If I was prospective seller I\'d want to be reassured that my buyer\'s were well taken care of on my behalf, and that\'s exactly what we experienced.

We have no plans to move house anytime soon, but if we did Downer & Co would be our first stop of call.

Downer & Co