Oct 15,2013
By: 'Boris'
Oct 15,2013
I was extremely satisfied with my experience in securing a flat with James. During the initial viewing he was punctual (a trait which seems to be lacking with many agents), well presented and conducted himself in a professional yet personable manner.

His knowledge of the property and surrounding area was good. Showing us around the property, he allowed my flatmate and I time to view it at our own pace and did not try to give us the usual ¢â‚¬Ëœhard sell' which made a refreshing change to our previous experiences with other agents.

During the referencing process, we had several complications but thanks to James' understanding and competency, we were able to get these sorted with minimal fuss. Throughout the offer process through to the final signing of the tenancy agreement, I felt that James kept us well informed, was efficient in sending out relevant paperwork and always responded to our queries both speedily and adeptly. Would definitely recommend him. Top-notch agent!

Leonard Leese