Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Oct 18,2010
Oct 18,2010
As a landlord, I would strongly advise tenants to avoid Steyn Lettings. It is a very grubby operation in which as much as possible is made by charging tenants for cleaning and maintenance that does not take place. My flat was allowed to fall into a state of total disrepair on their watch. They charged me for jobs that were botched. My flat also ended up with multiple phone points and mail for dozens of unfamiliar names during the same tenancies, which was against the terms of the lease drawn up by Steyn and certainly at odds with the company's stated claim of frequent inspections. They go out of their way to pretend they are not sure what you are talking about, to the extent that you will think you are dealing with someone who has had a brain injury. There is also no limit to what they will do to cover their tracks when they do something wrong, rather than just fess up. Most of the time they are not on top of matters, and the rest of the time they are just not straight people to deal with.
By: Oak
Nov 12, 2010
I totally agree with this. We have been dealing with them for more than one month about whether my name is under the joint bank account that I have with my partner and still is not clear for them!
This is a very simple issue so what would happen when we need to leave the flat?
By: beverley
Oct 26, 2010
I agree with this, they are really shabby. I had my deposit ripped off despite cleaning the place better than it was when I moved in. While I lived there during so-called inspections they tried to get me to agree that fixtures and fittings were damaged. Whether they were trying to charge me or the landlord, I don't know, but they were obviously trying to make a buck for themselves, and in a really suspect manner. Good on a landlord warning tenants off.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Steyn Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of Steyn Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Steyn Lettings Office 1