Oct 18,2010
Oct 18,2010
I rented a flat with 3 others through Ludlow Thompson and would never recommend this agent again. They had us pay the outgoing tenant the deposit before moving in (dodgy, dodgy, dodgy!). I moved out three months ago and... well, no one's answering my calls and I'm almost certain I'll never see that money again. Throughout the tenancy, they were near impossible to get hold of, unless of course they were trying to get money from me (for things that had nothing to do with me!). Never again!!!
By: ludlowthompson.com customer services
Oct 25, 2010
Dear AngryStudent
We can see that you have since contacted us and that our management team are in contact with you. Unfortunately this is not a straight forward deposit return. Because you replaced youself in the tenancy the incoming tenants need to be referenced before deposit funds can be returned. The tenant who replaces you will in effect pay you your deposit. Our replacement tenancy department is dealing with this matter in conjunction with the landlord because we do not manage the propety.
We hope this is soon finalised.
By: angrystudent
Oct 23, 2010
This is the original poster, only just seen the Ludlow Thompson reply and have now emailed customer services. Here's to hoping they can sort something out.
By: gaffer
Oct 21, 2010
All my dealings with ludlow thompson have been awful! awful! awful!!!!!!!
By: ludlowthompson customer services
Oct 19, 2010
We are concerned to read your comments. Please can you email us - as detailed below - to us to give further details as we cannot identify you from your comments. ludlowthompson is a reputable business and as such would not condone anything 'dodgy' - the term you use. We look forward to hearing from you so that we can look into the matter. If we do not hear from you within 72 hours we will request that this comment is removed and investigated for not been verified as being from a customer. Please email customerservices@ludlowthompson.com ref allagents angrystudent 18th October 2010. Sincerely

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Oval! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Oval, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Oval

(Oval Office/Branch)12 Clapham Road Lambeth, London