Oct 15,2013
By: 'Suzanne Karri'
Oct 15,2013
I cannot tell you enough about what an amazing company Red Cube is. From the minute they took on my property they were extremely professional and efficient. I was really surprised with the personal service they provided and even had Sev coming round to view my flat on a Sunday as this was the only day that suited me. This was my first time renting and so I was really keen to get it right. Red Cube kept in contact with me throughout the process and nothing was too much for them. They strived to get me the best tenant rather than just fill the property, this was my experience with a few other agencies I had on at the time. I was really impressed by their honesty and diligence with finding me the right tenant. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Red Cube Ltd