Oct 17,2010
Oct 17,2010
I have done a terrible mistake which I regret to let my house with Martin & Co. Problems started right at the begining as the charged me a huge sum for cleaning the house which which was of rubbish quality. Surprises starts to emerge after 1st renyt by presenting list of problems that needs fixing.

When I authorise a repair on agreed sum I end up being charged double that amount and they are reluctant to present any receipt to confirm what has been done.Their staff are rude. I am seeing my solicitor to sue these people. Never again!!
By: pissedoff.com
Aug 19, 2011
tell them cleary in written you completely refuse to pay for any more cost concerning workman ship /repairs they state they are douing unless you get aproper reciet to state the cost or preferbly a bill from the contractors they use a sthey could be faltying reciets to make false claims from yo at the moment they may be liable for breech of conduct check your contract to stae to see if it says they must provide proof of any work done on your property before claiming back the cost from you it will more then likely stae this this is a law obiding contract and if they fail to comply to this you may have a case file a official complaint to them warning them that yu are taking them to court if payment proofs are not provided for past repairs good luck hun

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Martin & Co Office 33! To leave a new review of Martin & Co Office 33, please click the link below !
Write a review for Martin & Co Office 33