Sep 19,2013
By: 'ChristinePobiWorstPropertyManager'
Sep 19,2013
I was completely disgusted with the treatment of Alan Harvey Property Services, in particular Christine Pobi. Remember the name Christine Pobi. This woman was extremely rude and abrupt with me because i wanted to challenge the deductions from our deposit.

She then tried to charge us £24 for a check out inventory and when we challenged this she backtracked and sent it free of charge. Can you believe the audacity of this woman. This was not the 1st thing she charge me for and i will now be investigating whether she has robbed me of more money with these charges.

i implore anyone wishing to rent a property to use Friend and Farralley and not Alan Harvey they are crooks.
i do not believe she has the capacity to be a good property manager and lack customer service skills by the bucket load
Attached Files