Sep 23,2013
By: 'Purdy'
Sep 23,2013
AWFUL LETTING AGENT! Lied to both myself & tenant a number of times. Awful at returning my phone calls. Terrible at communicating information to & from myself & the tenant. Lost inventory. Attempted to bill my tenants when they moved out because "items were not present" when actually the items WERE present but in other rooms!
When my tenant returned the house keys to the office at the end of their tenancy, the office was burgled & Frank Innes BILLED THE TENANTS for the lock change & replacement keys because they were legally the property of the tenant until midnight!!! It took Frank Innes 7 hours from opening after the burglary until they informed me my house keys were stolen. It had not occurred to Frank Innes that my locks would require changing (as the stolen keys had my address on them).
Needless to say Frank Innes, Mapperley no longer manageS my property letting.

Frank Innes